Doctors, nurses, hospitals, dentists, pharmacists, and nursing homes have professional and legal obligations to their patients. When health care professionals vary from the standard of care, they may be liable for resulting injuries or death. We offer a record of success in holding health care providers responsible for their negligence.
The attorneys at Christian, Ashin & Brown, P.C. are experienced in handling medical malpractice cases and are dedicated to helping injured victims and their families recover fair and just compensation for their injuries.
The medical malpractice cases our lawyers handle are:
- failure to diagnose illness, such as cancer or other serious conditions
- surgical mistakes resulting in injury or death, such as severed nerves, operating on the wrong body part, or leaving foreign objects in the patient
- childbirth injuries resulting from improper monitoring or poor physician decisions
- effects like paralysis from improper treatment
- prescription medication errors, resulting in serious complications
Our attorneys have extensive experience in medical malpractice cases. We are knowledgeable of the medical issues involved in this complex and hard to understand area of law. Christian, Ashin & Brown, P.C. has successfully recovered millions in compensation for injured patients through trial, or settlement, for expenses, pain and suffering, and lost quality of life. In fatalities stemming from medical malpractice, we assist the surviving family in filing wrongful death claims to recover funeral and medical expenses and compensation for lost earnings and emotional distress.
If you, or a someone you love has been a victim of medical malpractice, please call our medical malpractice lawyers today at 301.277.9171 to speak with a member of our staff.